Blindmen & The Elephant
Teachers Training Programme
|Group Size||16 - 30 per group|
|Time||9am to 6pm (includes an hour-long lunch break)|
|No. of Sessions||3 sessions (8 hours per session)|
|Venue||In your school|
$350 per person (for a group of 20 pax and below)
$300 per person (for a group between 21 and 30 pax)
What is Drama-In-Education (DIE)?
Myth: Drama-In-Education is about adapting school text into a script and staging it in class.
Truth: Drama-In-Education uses techniques such as Thought-Tracking, Process Drama and Role Playing to engage students in a creative environment for self-motivational learning.
Our workshops focus on
- experiential and self-motivational learning
- equipping teachers with DIE techniques to use in class
- making the process of learning Mandarin an educative and fun-filled one - in other words, a breeze!
- using a well-informed pedagogy of theatre techniques such as Games and Image Theatre to help teachers effectively encourage their students' interest in Mandarin
- helping teachers develop creative and critical thinking skills in students using Mandarin
Booking & Enquiries
(+65) 6324 5434
We can customise programmes according to your needs.
Please contact us for details.
St Michael's Primary School
Hougang Primary School